Win Tickets to the BBC Good Food Show 2017
Eason have five pairs of tickets to giveaway for the BBC Good Food Show, returning to Belfast Waterfront 10-12 November 2017.
After the success of their 2016 Show they’re excited to be heading back to Belfast Waterfront for a food-filled weekend this November. See Michel Roux Jr, John Torode, Nadiya Hussain, the Hairy Bikers and more top chefs cooking live in the Big Kitchen, shop from a huge range of Northern Ireland’s finest food and drinks producers and discover the best regional restaurants and Great Taste winners in ‘Taste the Greatness’ sessions. Plus, get closer to your favourite cooking stars in live interviews and book signing sessions.
Northern Ireland offers a wealth of culinary delights with an abundance of great restaurants, talented chefs and a diverse food and drink scene. Enjoy a FREE Eat Like a Local session in the Big Kitchen. These sessions highlight a selection of the region’s top culinary chefs and restaurants, and champion great local produce. Each free session will showcase the very best of Belfast’s culinary scene. Pick up top tips from the experts and discover more about the local suppliers they source their ingredients from as they create signature dishes live.
Enter today for your chance to win!
Terms & Conditions:
- Each pair of tickets is for 2 people to attend the BBC Good Food Show Belfast Waterfront on any day except Saturday, subject to availability.
- Excludes BBC Good Food’s Feast events.
- Complimentary tickets do not include Big Kitchen, but tickets can be purchased on the day for £3, subject to availability.
- Details correct at time of print.
- Not all celebrities appear at all Shows or on all days.
- The Good Food word mark and logo are trademarks of the BBC. ©BBC. Organised and presented by River Street Events.